It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:48 am

• Philips CD-i Forum
    Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
    874 Topics
    6318 Posts
    Last post **CDI 21TCDI**
    by Kempyt View the latest post
    Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:40 pm
  • CD-i Marketplace Sell/Trade/Buy
    Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
    386 Topics
    1473 Posts
    Last post Re: **CDI 21TCDI**
    by Kempyt View the latest post
    Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:53 am
  • CD-i Emulator Support Forum
    CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
    164 Topics
    1072 Posts
    Last post Announcing CD-i Emulator vers…
    by cdifan View the latest post
    Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:44 pm
  • Technical Support Forum
    If you encounter any problems with your CD-i system or have difficulty operating some software for CD-i then post your problems here. With help from the CD-i community and the vast resources hosted on the CDinteractive network we should be able to solve any trouble your experiencing.
    216 Topics
    1011 Posts
    Last post Re: CDI-910 Power Supply Ques…
    by Adr990 View the latest post
    Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:01 am
  • Beyond CD-i
    This is where you can discuss anything besides CD-i related topics. Introduce yourself, discuss films, music, travel and get to know what interests the community has beyond CD-i.
    144 Topics
    740 Posts
    Last post Re:
    by K1ngArth3r View the latest post
    Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:34 pm
  • Homebrew Forum
    Support forum for homebrew development on the Philips CD-i system. Hosted through the CDinteractive network the CD-i Homebrew Forum will provide an active resource for new software initiatives on the system and offer hosting for any serious attempts.
    18 Topics
    91 Posts
    Last post Re: CD-i development in the 2…
    by Bas View the latest post
    Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:22 am
  • CDinteractive
    CDinteractive aims to provide a stable hosting option to all CD-i related websites with a central core of a single forum from which to build a true community around the diverse offerings. To this end if you find any problems with hosted sites or dead links to various sections then please report them here.
    18 Topics
    71 Posts
    Last post by ejesus View the latest post
    Tue May 22, 2012 4:24 am
  • The New International CD-i Association (ICDIA)
    The definitive Philips CD-i technical resource and the longest standing CD-i website in history. Suggest content, articles, technical information or any other material you would like to see on the ICDIA. Discuss the available resources on the ICDIA and anything related to this historical website.
    31 Topics
    64 Posts
    Last post New disc images and two docum…
    by cdifan View the latest post
    Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:07 pm
  • The Black Moon Project
    A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
    96 Topics
    348 Posts
    Last post by Devin View the latest post
    Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:55 pm
  • Interactive Dreams
    Blog full of information on CD-i and how Philips ambitious interactive idealism reverberates throughout the world of technology to this day and age. With commentary from developers through sales personal and even game testers, Interactive Dreams offers plenty of insight and retrospective analysis.
    15 Topics
    64 Posts
    Last post Unboxing video + testing the …
    by Bas View the latest post
    Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:44 am

Login  •  Register