Countdown to CGE 2007 ~ July 28th & 29th 2007

This is where you can discuss anything besides CD-i related topics. Introduce yourself, discuss films, music, travel and get to know what interests the community has beyond CD-i.

Where should the 2007 EXPO be?

Las Vegas BABY!
75%
San Francisco
25%
San Jose
No votes

Total votes: 4

GAMGATOR2000
Softech Recruit

Countdown to CGE 2007 ~ July 28th & 29th 2007

Post by GAMGATOR2000 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:49 am

July 28 and 29 are CONFIRMED. :twisted:

Las Vegas is CONFIRMED. :shock:

The hotel is CONFIRMED - and it's right on the strip this time! 8)

I'll have an announcement on the CGE site probably tomorrow, but I don't have the hotel bookin info just yet. And you'll really WANT to hold out and book in the hotel we're running the show in because there are great incentives, especially for early bookers. As soon as I get the site links from them I'll get the CGE page updated.

Hang in there a little bit longer, but go ahead and clear your vacation days and start hunting for good plane fares because the above is fact.

HERE WE GO!
http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthr ... ost1118448

Countdown to CGE 2007 ~ July 2007 :twisted:

http://www.cgexpo.com/index.htm

Classic Gaming Expo enters its tenth year as the world's first and largest event paying tribute to the people, systems and games of yesteryear. The 2007 event guarantees to be the biggest and best ever, with lots of surprises to be announced as the show draws near. As always, CGE is open to the public and gamers of all ages are welcome!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's To Come In 2007?
Founded in 1998, Classic Gaming Expo will celebrate its tenth show in what promises to be an unforgettable event. We've heard the buzz: "Are they moving back to Vegas?" "What day will it be?" "Was the talk of a 'benefit concert' in 2005 for real?"

We'll announce the details here and through our partners at Digital Press as they're solidified. In the meantime, pencil us in for July 2007 for the classic gaming event of your life... and stay tuned!
Last edited by GAMGATOR2000 on Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Erronous
CDinteractive Moderator

Post by Erronous » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:19 am

Where's the option for "Eindhoven" ? :)

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:01 pm

Erronous wrote:Where's the option for "Eindhoven" ? :)
[offtopic]Now wait, in that case we should organize a CD-i Expo in the Evoluon, just as it used to be! Now THAT would be sweet. With the collections of all dutch members here, what a day that would be :D

Today, by the way, was the national celebration of monuments, and the Evoluon was open for everyone. You can still see a lot of references to CD-i in the building, including advertisements of Philips Media and Polygram, and the 'interactive' stickers in the consumer cinemas. Sweet.....[/offtopic]

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:44 pm

ACE!! Hope they confirm the dates soon, it's not easy booking time off around August at my end.

I think we should all go, hopefully back to the glory days of CGEXPO Las Vegas :roll:
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

GAMGATOR2000
Softech Recruit

Las Vegas or Bust Baby!

Post by GAMGATOR2000 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:49 am

Devin wrote:ACE!! Hope they confirm the dates soon, it's not easy booking time off around August at my end.

I think we should all go, hopefully back to the glory days of CGEXPO Las Vegas :roll:
Cannot agree with you more! Las Vegas is only 4 1/2 hours away!
Hope they give a heads up soon, that way we can all see Uncle Devin again :twisted:

Keep in touch,
gamgator2000 out . . .

GAMGATOR2000
Softech Recruit

Post by GAMGATOR2000 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:21 am

JULY 28th & 29th, 2007, sorry Devin :evil: