FROG FEAST: Dreamcast, CD32, and MARTY editions now on sale

This is where you can discuss anything besides CD-i related topics. Introduce yourself, discuss films, music, travel and get to know what interests the community has beyond CD-i.
OlderGames
Fish Head

FROG FEAST: Dreamcast, CD32, and MARTY editions now on sale

Post by OlderGames » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:23 pm

Hello,

I'm posting this message to let everyone know that our company
is happy to announce we will be shipping three new versions
of 'FROG FEAST' on November 15th. The new editions include
Dreamcast, Amiga CD32, and FM Towns MARTY.

----------------------
DETAILED INFO:
----------------------

From RasterSoft's Homepage: "On August 20th, 2005 Frog Feast was unleashed on the unsuspecting public, courtesy of OlderGames. In the two years Frog Feast has been around, it's been released on 12 different console or arcade systems. Many of the supported systems are hard to find systems from Japan, or other uncommon machines not owned by many people. Frog Feast is the first release in many years on a number of these systems. In addition, demos have been released on four additional systems. Two of the four unreleased version are nearing completion, which will bring the number of releases to 14. The release of Frog Feast is a the realization of a goal set over 10 years ago; which is to support orphaned or abandoned game systems."

To order your copy visit: http://www.oldergames.knurdz.com/

Regards,

RW Bivins | Creative Director
http://www.OlderGames.com/

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:50 am

Those new Frog Feast games in the Oldergames shop are called "Frog Feast L.E." - What does that L.E. stand for?

Trev
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Trev » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:28 pm

Those new Frog Feast games in the Oldergames shop are called "Frog Feast L.E." - What does that L.E. stand for?
I asked this same question on the 3DO forum a while back and am still waiting for the answer. My guess ... lilypad edition! 8)

Maturion
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Maturion » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Sorry for digging up that old topic.... but was the Dreamcast version really released and went on sale? I would love to buy it, but I couldn't find ANYTHING on the whole web?

proxy10

Post by proxy10 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:45 am

ok,thx you info of this company.