GameCube Clearance Deals

This is where you can discuss anything besides CD-i related topics. Introduce yourself, discuss films, music, travel and get to know what interests the community has beyond CD-i.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

GameCube Clearance Deals

Post by Devin » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:58 pm

Jeez, no sooner than Killer 7 goes on sale than it's in the bargain bin for £20!!

Just picked up this game for the GameCube, can't moan for £20 and it's only a month old release if that!!

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:52 pm

I think i'm gonna like this game, just had a quick blast on it a minute ago. It's a highly styled on the rails type shooter although you can take complete control over the camera when the gun fight begins!! A tough one to pin down to a categorised genre however :D

InTheSand
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by InTheSand » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:26 am

Sounds like a good deal to me!

Shame there weren't more special deals on GC stuff when it was newer. I used to hate the fact that PS2 and XBox users had a huge reduced price back-catalogue of stuff, whereas the GC games were always much more expensive, even when they'd been out for a year!

I'm quite glad I bought a selection of pre-owned games in the UK before I came to NZ as Nintendo support here is pretty thin on the ground. Even the DS isn't really being promoted much, whereas Sony has all guns blazing and much bigger/brighter shop displays and promotions.

I wonder if Nintendo's days as a company are numbered?

- Ali

Kao
Softech Recruit

Post by Kao » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:17 am

DS is outselling PSP like none other. It's got *really* fun games for it. And have you seen the Revolution controller? It's genius.
It's like 1993 all over again!

Foleyjo
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Foleyjo » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:59 am

Devin wrote:I think i'm gonna like this game, just had a quick blast on it a minute ago. It's a highly styled on the rails type shooter although you can take complete control over the camera when the gun fight begins!! A tough one to pin down to a categorised genre however :D
I recently got it on PS2 and was completly baffled by what was going on. Sadly I havent had time to play it properly. Seems like a nice change from the main stream though