zelda game

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
robert deniro
Burn:Cycle Activated

zelda game

Post by robert deniro » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:45 pm

The emulator will not recognize my zelda cdi game in my dvd player (pc-dvd-player)?
when i use the program it shows nothing on cdi disc?
anyone who knows what to do?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:53 pm

what kind of format is the file...? Try to copy the file to your harddrive, and load it from here. Does that work?

did you finalize the disc? Does an other disc work properly? Do other games run? Is your file corrupt?

LOTS can happen, as you can see. Specify your questions if this doesn't help!

welcome!

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:30 am

You need to make the game into an ISO file which means you extract the information contained on the CD to your computer. For the Zelda games CDRWIN should work fine, you can download the demo version from the homepage on Golden Hawk Technology. Let us know how you get on!
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

robert deniro
Burn:Cycle Activated

zelda

Post by robert deniro » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:18 pm

I cant make the game work with this emulator even if i used the program u sugested and copied it to the hard-disk, but thanx for all the help anyway...

But i have now buyed a real game-pad to my cd-i player and will use that one instead... :)

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:27 pm

Ofcourse, a real cd-i player still can't surpass the cd-i emulator gameplay-wise.

However, in your process there must go something wrong, as the way to play with the cd-i emulator is very easy. If you still want to try it, please specify your problem: I'm sure you can get it up and running!

WindowsKiller
Karmic Church Disciple

Re: zelda game

Post by WindowsKiller » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:45 pm

robert deniro wrote:The emulator will not recognize my zelda cdi game in my dvd player (pc-dvd-player)?
when i use the program it shows nothing on cdi disc?
anyone who knows what to do?
Well, the most important question is if you can run any other games? If not, you're probably using a bad or unsupported CD-i bios rom. Note that some bios roms (e.g. from the CD-i 450) require the option "Play CD-i disc (skip CD-i player shell)" to be set. So give us some more information and I'm sure we can solve your problem. :)