CD-i Emulator Controls going funky

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

CD-i Emulator Controls going funky

Post by Devin » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:08 pm

Peculiar this one! After playing round with it for a bit with Hotel Mario suddenly tonight it decided not to work. My serial controller just won't move in any direction and seems that CD-i Emulator is trying to reset it's position to the centre of the screen! It works okay on the BIOS screens and functions perfectly with a few other CD-i games but with some it just seems the controls go weird. The controller works perfectly, anyone suggest a solution?

I have an inkling that this is somehow related to the mouse centreing itself. Is it possible to 'disable' mouse control in CD-i Emulator?
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"