Emulation Problem

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
Maturion
Burn:Cycle Activated

Emulation Problem

Post by Maturion » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:31 pm

Hello!
My big brother bought the CD-i-Emulator a long time ago. He has never used it until now. Now we've loaded two CD-i-Games to our PC. (Hotel Mario and Zelda-Wand of Gamelon. The title list support of CD-i-Emulator is quite small, I only found Hotel Mario. But none them can be played in the Emulator! After the "Philips" splash screen nothing happens. Why? Aren't they supported by the Emulator?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:37 pm

It maybe depends on the BIOS file you're using, or the file you got is corrupt? Are you sure you clicked and clicked.....?

What BIOS are you using? (authentic or downloaded, that may cause a difference!)

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:17 pm

Those two games work very well with CD-i Emulator. You might try clicking past the introduction or 'Philips Bumper' as we know it. We need more information to help like what BIOS you are using and how the games were ripped to an ISO.

Maturion
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Maturion » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:57 pm

Of course, I've tried that. But it still hangs.

I found a solution. It was something wrong with my Pc.