How can you currently use a gamepad in Cd-i Emu

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
Nitrosoxide
Burn:Cycle Activated

How can you currently use a gamepad in Cd-i Emu

Post by Nitrosoxide » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:10 pm

Anyways, after hearing that this feature is somewhat supported I've tried to get it up and running, but have had no luck. Can anyone walk me through how to get this set-up?

Nitrosoxide
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Nitrosoxide » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:13 pm

Scratch that. It seems to be a plug and play thing...

But, you simply have to make sure you gamepad is plugged in prior to starting up the emulator.

Let me just say, support is fairly good and it works great with my xbox 360 wireless controller!

It definitely needs some fine tuning. But, let me just say playing a game on your cd-i emulator with a 360 pad feels amazing, and probably even better then playing with a original controller.

The one annoying thing is that even with a gamepad... the mouse cursor seems to feel the need to be smack right in the middle of the screen.

There's no way to move it out of the way.