Any plans for updates to make Zelda's Adventure compatible?

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
meisi
Burn:Cycle Activated

Any plans for updates to make Zelda's Adventure compatible?

Post by meisi » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:24 am

Sorry if this has been asked, but are there any plans to release a copy of cdiemu that will be Zelda's Adventure compatible?

LuigiBlood
Softech Recruit

Post by LuigiBlood » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:58 am

Just wait instead of asking, he's still working on the CDiEmu, and he have a life too.

meisi

Post by meisi » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 pm

sorry- i was just checking that the project is still active- it doesn't seem to me like there's been a release since 2005.

Tekkenlord

Post by Tekkenlord » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:22 pm

yeah you fool!! cant u wait another 10-to-20 years for the next release? or what? dont u think people have lives to live? gee impatience brat only four years have passed since the last usele... i mean worthy and incredible release and you already are complaining, shame on you shame

TheCDiFanboy92
Softech Recruit

Post by TheCDiFanboy92 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Tekkenlord wrote:yeah you fool!! cant u wait another 10-to-20 years for the next release? or what? dont u think people have lives to live? gee impatience brat only four years have passed since the last usele... i mean worthy and incredible release and you already are complaining, shame on you shame
cum on chill dude!

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:11 pm

There are no plans for a specifically Zelda-compatible version, but the "normal" work of fixing emulation bugs would of course ultimately result in such a version.

I would advise all the impatient souls out there to delve up some documentation and start coding yourselves. Perhaps the competition would produce something worthwhile :-)