cdiemu payment and registration

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
eproxy
Burn:Cycle Activated

cdiemu payment and registration

Post by eproxy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:26 am

Hi,
I paid for the full version of this nice emulator via PayPal more than one week ago but havent received an answer yet...what can I do?

Thank you for all the work put into this

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Re: cdiemu payment and registration

Post by cdifan » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:44 am

eproxy wrote:I paid for the full version of this nice emulator via PayPal more than one week ago but havent received an answer yet...what can I do?
Holler loud and clear, which you just did! I've just sent you the registration mail.
For some reason I didn't get the PayPal "funds received" mail message, but logging in to PayPay shows your payment ok.
eproxy wrote:Thank you for all the work put into this
Thanks for the appreciation!

greatxerox
Burn:Cycle Activated

Re: cdiemu payment and registration

Post by greatxerox » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Hello :wink:

First i'm supporting Cdifan to continue to work on its emulator. I'm kindly waiting for next release with better compatibility with games (Zelda for example)

i'd like to know if the registration is a lifetime registration for next releases.

i'm greatxerox from http://www.emu-france.com/emulateurs/5- ... lips-cd-i/ :) i hope to post a news soon 8)
ImageImageImage