Take a look @ this....

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
unblestone
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by unblestone » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:58 am

I know that it's beta, but the problem is that it's not really PAL compatible.

Kao
Softech Recruit

Post by Kao » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:38 pm

Hey, guys.. I was wondering if you could help me out with this.
Back in the day (winter '93, maybe?) my dad and I had been reading through one of the cd-i software advertisment pamphlets and saw that two Mario games were being advertised. We went to the store and it turned out the only one available at that time was Hotel Mario. I distinctly remember my dad asking me if I was sure that was the game I wanted or if I wanted to wait for a "Super Mario Across America" or maybe a "Super Mario USA" ... I can't remember the exact title.

Do you think this was "Super Mario Wacky Worlds" and in my young mind I translated "world" to mean "America" ?
It's like 1993 all over again!

Merijn
CDinteractive Moderator

Post by Merijn » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:24 am

For mario I can think of 3 titles:

- Hotel Mario (released)
- Super Mario's wacky worlds (unreleased, see Blackmoon project for info)
- Mario takes America (unreleased).. see the Games section on these forums for a small pressrelease about this one)..

Kao
Softech Recruit

Post by Kao » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:23 am

Thank you! I new I wasn't crazy! :D

I'm glad I stuck with Hotel Mario, then ;)
It's like 1993 all over again!