When will there be keyboard arrow support might I ask?

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
Eat-an-Octorok
Burn:Cycle Activated

When will there be keyboard arrow support might I ask?

Post by Eat-an-Octorok » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:40 pm

FOE isn't very playable with the mouse.

Anyway, despite my rants, I still congratulate cdifan for allowing Zelda completionists to achieve their goal.

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:27 pm

Keyboard support is on my short list, but I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer... You can use a PC joystick (with mixed results, according to the beta testers, depending on the game).

Just to set the record straight, Zelda "completion" was certainly not my primary goal, but I'm of course happy that you appreciate my work!

Eat-an-Octorok
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Eat-an-Octorok » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:46 am

Of course it wasn't on your list, but nevertheless many Zelda fans have been looking for these three titles for a long time, and although some say they don't count, it is still good for us Zelda fans.