Alien Gate

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Alien Gate

Post by Bas » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:32 pm

When I play Alien Gate with the emulator, the 'player' resets itself after loading a level.... is it me or my (slow) pc, or do more people have seen this?

(so, the bumper and the menu of Alien Gate show up fine, but when the first level is loading, the player resets after a while...) - according to the title support page it is compatible...

I just d/l-ed the full version and I must say it's a vast improvement over what i had seen before of it. excellent job!

The whole registration process is very easy and nice, in this way you can track every copy of the emulator i suppose!

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:04 am

STEAM for the emulation world, go CD-i Fan!! :D
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:02 am

lol the only problem with STEAM was STEAM emulators like STEAMDown lol.

If I wasn't a poor student who has enough trouble paying to get to college each day I would definately purchase the full version of the emulator though.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:05 am

Just go without food for a few days like the rest of us :wink:
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:14 am

lol im actually going without food to afford the bus fare, and walking the 6 miles there and back each day would be taking the mich .. although it would help with my training LOL... but it would mean leaving 3 hours earlier and the fact there is no pavement just the road to walk on .. and i really dont trust the drivers around here that well lol.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:58 pm

yet, cd-i fan? Do you have any clue?