Link - The Faces of Evil Brand New + Free Bonus

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Link - The Faces of Evil Brand New + Free Bonus

Post by Devin » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:18 pm

ebay.co.uk auction: Link - The Faces of Evil Brand New + Free Bonus

Brand New and Sealed Link - The Faces of Evil for Philips CD-i. This is the USA issued version of the packaging, compatible with all regions of CD-i player. As one of the three notorious Nintendo Zelda CD-i games, either love them or hate them they are a desirable piece for any Retro Collector. From the back of the box...

Gannon and his minions have seized the peaceful island of Koridai and imprisoned Zelda. It is written, "Only Link can defeat Ganon." To do so, he must conquer the hideous Faces of Evil... Each more diabolic than the one before. Against all odds, Zelda must be freed and Koridai returned to harmony.

This fast-paced action adventure game features 70 playfields. From the friendliest to the meanest, 90 astonishing characters will talk to you in full animation. Encounter the spear-throwing Moblins, rock-spitting Octoroks and much more.

*Stunning visuals and full-motion animation

* CD-quality audio and sound effects

* Original Music

* Thumbstick recommended

Each Link - The Faces of Evil sale will receive a FREE BONUS in the form of a brand new factory sealed version of Burn:Cycle. This is the USA issued version of the packaging, compatible with all regions of CD-i player and comes complete in a nifty closed slip cover and a standard CD Jewel Case.

It's not often one of these comes along in Brand New condition, so grab it while you still can!
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"