Philips CD-i Revolver Boxset + Free Bonus

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Philips CD-i Revolver Boxset + Free Bonus

Post by Devin » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:09 pm

ebay.co.uk auction: Philips CD-i Revolver Boxset + Free Bonus

This is the Mad Dog McCree Peacekeeper Revolver Boxset for Philips CD-i. Everything is included in the original package as follows; Peacekeeper Revolver, Instructions and even the Velcro Fasteners used to fix the receiver. However this package DOES NOT include the Mad Dog McCree game. Although this comes in new, unused condition the outer cardboard box is a little bashed around the edges but the inner tray and contents are in superb brand new condition.

Each Revolver Boxset sale will receive a FREE BONUS in the form of a brand new factory sealed version of Burn:Cycle. This is the USA issued version of the packaging, compatible with all regions of CD-i player and comes complete in a nifty closed slip cover and a standard CD Jewel Case.

Don't miss out on this classic package at a very reasonable price!
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"