CD-i 740's

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

My brothers CDI-740

Post by XCLTempesT » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:52 pm

After I sold my CDI-740 player on ebay, my brother decided he wanted to sell his player also. But since he doesn’t have an ebay account I’m selling it for him. So it turns out you have a second chance at getting a CDI740.
Good luck

CDI-740 on ebay

PS. I'm also selling my CDI-220 player and Zelda games for CDI.
again sorry for the spam :-)

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:08 pm

160,37 euros for the second one, who would have thought that!

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:34 am

Amazing!
Although I keep saying it's way too much money for the 740, I'm happy to see all these people apparently are still very interested in CD-i and willing to pay a lot of money for it.

WindowsKiller
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by WindowsKiller » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:40 am

No offence, but if someone starts with "This is your change to get one of the rarest video game systems on the PLANET!", then you can be sure that stupid people who never heard of CD-i before will bid and push up price to far what it's worth. I really hate that, sellers should learn to describe their items in a serious way... but it's all about making big money these days. :roll:

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:50 am

No offense, but:
WindowsKiller wrote:then you can be sure that stupid people who never heard of CD-i before will bid and push up price to far what it's worth. I really hate that, sellers should learn to describe their items in a serious way... but it's all about making big money these days. :roll:
That is just a load of crap. Just because you call an item rare doesn't make it so. And this player IS rare! I very much doubt that there have been more than 5 of these players on ebay ever, on any of the ebay sites.

I really think I did describe the player in a serious way. But it is important that you highlight the positive points of this player, so I did.

And I don't think "stupid people that never heard of CD-i" will pay 160,- euros for such a player. I think only collectors will want to pay that amount for it.

Only if you know allot about CDI's you realize that this player isn't that much different technically to a CDI220/80 (latest revision) with port splitter cable, and those can be bought for allot less (depends on region, in Holland, Germany and the UK allot of player have been sold, in other parts of Europe much less so)

But still I think the CDI740 is MUCH nicer to have than a 220, it looks more modern

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:46 pm

WindowsKiller wrote:No offence, but if someone starts with "This is your change to get one of the rarest video game systems on the PLANET!", then you can be sure that stupid people who never heard of CD-i before will bid and push up price to far what it's worth. I really hate that, sellers should learn to describe their items in a serious way... but it's all about making big money these days. :roll:
No, I don't agree with you. People should learn to use their common sense when bidding on items :) !! If you hate stuff like that, I bet you're not in marketing business ;)

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:22 am

so, you're offering another one?

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:21 pm

:-) I got it from a guy in Enschede. He had an advertisment on Speurders.nl.
His ad wasn't very good, he didn't even mention the model number, but the picture he added was convincing :-)