Wanted: multi player controller splitter

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
vintagegamecrazy
Burn:Cycle Activated

Wanted: multi player controller splitter

Post by vintagegamecrazy » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:47 pm

I'm new to the forums, I am looking for an adapter to use two controllers with my console. If anyone can help me out you would be greatly appreciated. I have good feedback on ebay and am a regular at Digitpress.com so leave me a message if you can help.
John 3:16

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:13 pm

I have one that i'm willing to sell. (the port splitter cable 22ER9208)
Where are you from? I'm from the Netherlands and I could put it on ebay for a buy it now price of 10,- euros.
It's a small cable so I could ship it worldwide using regular letter post.
If you are in the US, than Priority mail is to be recommended (or it may take a long time for it to be delivered)

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:30 pm

Note that not all CD-i player models support the splitter cable! You can check if your player does by using the Comparison table of all Philips and Philips-build consumer CD-i players on the ICDIA site.

vintagegamecrazy
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by vintagegamecrazy » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:42 pm

I'm afraid that I don't understand that chart, I have a model 470. I am definately interested in your splitter, send me a private message. I'm from the states.
John 3:16