Solar Crusade , the last Bounty Hunter, Lost Ride MORE

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Solar Crusade , the last Bounty Hunter, Lost Ride MORE

Post by XCLTempesT » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:04 pm

After a rather successful couple of auction I decided to sell more CDi hardware and software.

I have a lot CDI games for sale, starting at low prices

I'm selling the rarest titles for the CDI available:
-the Lost Ride
-Creature Shock
-the Last Bounty Hunter
-Solar Crusade

Other rare items include
-Mad Dog II the lost Gold
-Crime Patrol
-Atlantis the Last Resort
-Shadoan
-Labyrinth or Crete
-Shaolin's Road
-Link the Faces of Evil
-Zelda the wand of gamelon
-Hotel Mario

I'm also selling a lot or more common games, like Lemmings, Myst, Micro Machines, Space Ace, Arcade Classics, Dragon's lair II, Rise of the Robots etc. Please have a look at my auctions for a complete list.

Some CDI Hardware I'm selling:
-boxed Peacekeeper gun with Mad Dog
-game pad
-touch pad
-track ball
-CDI 470 player
-port splitter

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:33 am

that's an impressive auction line-up! Is this all from your personal collection?

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:08 am

thank you!

These are some of the titles that I own more than once.
I'm a collector of CDI myself, so I mostly sell the doubles on marktplaats and ebay (or in some cases if I think the game is total crap, and other collectors really really want it, than I also sell those games).
I collect CDi games, and if I think the game is interesting I keep one for my personal collection. (I love Lost Eden and Brain Dead 13 for example, my favorites, but all of the games I'm selling now on ebay are also in my personal collection, they are very cool games)

Creature Shock, Solar Crusade and the lost Ride are very very beautiful, the best looking games on CDI in my opinion.
I also think the American laser games are really interesting and good to play (mad dag , the lost gold, the last bounty hunter, who shot johnny rock?). If you use the peacekeeper gun to play these games, it is really like in the arcade (when I was young I was very impressed by these games in the arcade). But I must point out that I prefer to play the games with a cdi mouse, much easier :-)

My brother's favorite game on Cdi is laser lords (I can't stand that game personally, way to slow).
I prefer better looking games. The most interesting games I think are "de zaak van Sam" and "Atlantis the last resort". You don't expect a CDI 3D shooter or a dutch interactive movie.

CD-I rocks!!

:-)

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:28 pm

I never liked "De Zaak van Sam", actually. There's a lot of 'soap' quality drama in it and you can choose some direction in the movie only a few times (10-12 times?) Then it's over. It's over way too quickly, but I can imagine due to the 700MB limit of a CD... It's only video what's on it.

After you've tried it once, there's no need to try it again because 80% of the second time is the same video.

Yes, it's rare, it's a nice genre, but in the end it's not that spectacular. Given the fact that it's dutch only, I'm highy surprised people pay so much money for it.

But Atlantis: That's a beauty. Unrivaled, technical very impressive and just a lot of fun to play. I still prefer Ram Raid, though ;)

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:31 pm

Adding......

I hate The lost Ride more and more because it's so buggy! I have to get myself a different player because I don't remember the game to crash that much on my old 450 player.

For the rest, I don't have to tell anyone anymore how much I love Creature Shock, that's still my number one game on CD-i.

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:48 pm

I enjoyed Creature Shock a lot too. The game looks so gorgeous, wonderful!

I did notice that it plays better on the later cdi players (CDi-740, CDi-370, CDi-450 etc.), than on the first versions (cdi-205 cdi-220/00 cdi-210/00 ).
The switching between scenes seems quicker on the newer drives.

De Zaak van Sam does have some mediocre acting in it, but it is very original, cool concept. Also it does have the option for English subtitles, so it can be played by non-dutch cdi fans.

I think Ram-raid is ok, but it is somewhat boring, because of the limited amount of levels available. Atlantis is bit more diverse.