Tetris Gold CD-i????

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Tetris Gold CD-i????

Post by Shroo-man » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:33 pm

This auction is selling Tetris Gold which the seller claims is for CD-i and published by Philips Interactive Media. I've only seen the original tetris so is this really a cd-i game??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=023

Erronous
CDinteractive Moderator

Post by Erronous » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:28 pm

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/tetris-gold

Do you see "Philips" on the artwork or disc in the auction? Seems unlikely to me then that this is a disc published by Philips Interactive Media. And no, I won't be bidding on it :). Or if you're not convinced, you could ask the seller for a scan in higher resolution.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:48 pm

yeah that's just a CD-ROM. Predictable when he sais "I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT CD-I IS."

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:40 am

I ahve actually seen a few really old PC games with the CD-i tag on the cases before, i think they might not have been aware of the fact that it was actually its own format or not that or they didnt distinguish the difference between the differences between PC and the Philips CD-i formats.

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:17 pm

yeah i thought it would of been a cd-rom or something. that is false advertising someone who doesn't know might buy it expecting it work on a cd-i