JACK SPRITE vs THE CRIMSON GHOST

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
rdjnl
Softech Recruit

JACK SPRITE vs THE CRIMSON GHOST

Post by rdjnl » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:43 pm

Did you seethis?

Where can I find more information about this game?
Who can tell me more about it?

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:55 pm

This is a "new release for an old system". So not really an official cdi release.

Some time ago it sold for $25,- but it seems they are all sold-out. That could explain the insane price.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:06 pm

It's actually a very nice game! It's a blend of the classic movie and fighting sequences. The presentation is top-notch where Jack is sucked into the television from time tot ime while you're watching fragments of the Crimson ghost and jack feels the need to help: He goes into the screen (you're playing Jack) and different kinds of games you'll play, like a racing game like Micro Machines or fighting the bad guys like in Mutant rampage. 100 dollar is an insane price, you only get a cheap CDR and a pixelated printed cover.

But anyway, I'm still looking for a high-res cover of this game, who has it and can make a scan?