CDi 660 , Zelda's Adventure and other Zelda games for Sale

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

CDi 660 , Zelda's Adventure and other Zelda games for Sale

Post by XCLTempesT » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:37 pm

I've just put up some auctions on ebay for some rare CDi items

Philips CD-I gamepad 22 ER9021game
Professional CD-I philips cdi-660 player
Link Gezichten van het Kwaad
Zelda de Toverstaf van Gamelon
Zelda's adventure

I'm also selling a lot of other CDI items and games.
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZttempje

I will be selling more items and other games during the next few weeks.
So keep checking my auctions on ebay from time to time for more CDI stuff!

I also would like to know if there are any CD-I items that you would like to see for auction on Ebay. I have a large collection of CDi items, so I may be able to help you get the CD-I items you are looking for.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Re: CDi 660 , Zelda's Adventure and other Zelda games for Sa

Post by Bas » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:36 pm

XCLTempesT wrote:I also would like to know if there are any CD-I items that you would like to see for auction on Ebay.
Now you ask, there are still a few titles I'm looking for. One is "Bertelsmann Universal Lexikon". Although I have to add I don't use ebay, but other channels (email, marktplaats) are highly welcome, thanks!

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:37 am

CD-i Graphic Control (22ER9030)

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:19 am

Shroo-man wrote:CD-i Graphic Control (22ER9030)
I don't think the Graphic Control actually exist, except for a prototype maybe. Even ICDIA only has a drawing of it.

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:21 am

next to the remote I think maybe this is one...?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:50 am

Yeah you're right :D - but this may be the one and only prototype! This is a very generic picture, not one of a private person I guess. Where does it come from? At least it's better than a drawing!

Bernard, I've another request, do you have 'Name that Tune'?

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:29 am

that is a scan from the "Philips 100 jaar book". I managed to find the website I got it from again - http://members.lycos.co.uk/philipsverza ... lbum0.html . Even if only one prototype exists maybe its possible for someone who buys a CDI developement unit lot to get lucky. unless philips destroyed it or something

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:50 am

Yes the image is also on the CDi disc "honderd jaar philips".
Some additional images of this early CD-i design are also printed in the book "Philips A study of the corporate management of design" by John Heskett.

No, I do not have "Name that Tune", not even in my own collection, what kind of disc is it?

btw Bas, you also asked if I have other "obscure" cdi player in your response on interactive dreams.
the most obscure are:
cdi-740, Cdi-670, cdi-660, cdi-615, sony IVO-V11 and grundig CDI 100V (that has some strange serial port connector/modification, that I haven't seen before)

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:55 am

No, I do not have "Name that Tune", not even in my own collection, what kind of disc is it?
I haven't followed new posts for a while, sorry! 'Name that Tune was the second project by the Philips Fantasy Factory, the same team who developed 'Hotel Mario' on CD-i. It's a USA only disc which is a gameshow where you have to guess the name of the song while listening to it. It's one of the only discs I've never seen.

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:49 pm

cool, I didn't know that.

Most of my cdi discs are bought in the Netherlands, so that could explain why I haven't seen this disc .

BTW do you still want the DVD with all the pictures of CD-I items?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Yes, I'd love to! The reason I haven't brought it up before is because I'm currently too busy with other stuff, it's why Interactive Dreams is also more quiet recently. All will go back to normal in a few months... I'll remember you about the DVD! Thanks in advance Bernard ;)