I am looking to buy some games...

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
dementedde
Burn:Cycle Activated

I am looking to buy some games...

Post by dementedde » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:56 pm

Mad Dog 2 - The Lost Gold
Crime Patrol
Drug Wars: Crime Patrol 2
The Last Bounty Hunter
Space Pirates
Who Shot Johnny Rock?

I'm not sure if these are for CDI but I would also like...

Fast Draw
Shootout at Tuxican (can't remember the title properly but hopefully you will know what I mean.)

I own a Philips CDI 220 (PAL)
If anyone is selling any of these games then please e-mail me to quickielikerickie@hotmail.co.uk

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:55 am

Those last two weren't released on CD-i neither was Space Pirates!

I'm still hoping to find out more about whether CapDisc was preparing them on CD-i or not. Although it took them a long time before releasing The Last Bounty Hunter as well, who knows why :D

By the way, you can hunt for both the european and USA versions, both will play on your CD-i player. CD-i is considered region-free, and it will play both 'PAL' as 'NTSC' games (as far as those terms will apply on CD-i games...)

dementedde
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by dementedde » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:13 pm

Noooo! I liked Space pirates :( I'm not so fussed on Fast Draw but... I like space Pirates! Why was it never released on CDi? I find that strange, wasn't it one of the first games released by American Laser Games?

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:58 am

you'll be lucky to find a private sale for the first 4 as they are among the most expensive CD-i games. people sell them on eBay to get the most amount of money for them. you can get a new sealed johnny rock for peanuts though, try UK or US ebay or from good deal games - http://www.gooddealgames.com/inventory/cdi.html .

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:54 pm

Mad Dog II, Drug wars, Crime patrol and the last bounty hunter, are indeed mostly sold on ebay.
I sold a number of the these games already on ebay, and I again will be auctioning all four titles (and also other cdi items) on ebay UK very soon when I have the time to make the auctions.
Auctions for these start at 1 pounds, but in the past they have sometimes hit somewhat high prices.
The reason is simple: the are rare! the last bounty and Drug Wars in particular (currently I only have a additional copy for sale of Mad Dog II, all others are my last ones for now) .

there was a forum member that wanted to sell his games using this forum:
http://cdinteractive.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2080

Sadly he didn't tell his price, only this:
If I can get a nice deal for the whole package I will consider selling it.
PS: I know what some games are worth so keep it nice when bidding.
Don't know if that is much less than ebay prices. :-)
(I want to point out that I do not know this seller, so I don't know if he is for real or not. That is why I mostly use ebay for selling myself, buyers know they get there items that way)

Most of the games for sale at gooddealgames can be bought cheaper on ebay (especially when you are in Europe, because of shipping costs)

I also wanted to add that Space pirates was released on 3DO (the ONLY home platform that is was released on according to the digital press rarity guide: http://www.digitpress.com/DP/cmf/search.cmf , and I will also be selling this 3do version )

"Fast Draw" and "Shootout at Old Tucson" were not realised on ANY home gaming platform. A 3DO prototype is rumored to exist of shootout at old tucson, probably impossible to find.

So you may need to look for PC-CD-Rom and DVD versions of these games (if they exist)

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:49 am

XCLTempesT wrote:Mad Dog II, Drug wars, Crime patrol and the last bounty hunter, are indeed mostly sold on ebay.
I sold a number of the these games already on ebay, and I again will be auctioning all four titles (and also other cdi items) on ebay UK very soon when I have the time to make the auctions.
What others will you be selling? Any other rare ones?
XCLTempesT wrote:Most of the games for sale at gooddealgames can be bought cheaper on ebay (especially when you are in Europe, because of shipping costs)
Don't forget thouh the titles at gooddealgames are new and sealed so you can't really get them cheaper on ebay. there is a seller on uk ebay selling sealed US games for cheap - Johnny Rock 3.5 GBP but he has recently increased the price to 10 GBP so GDG is probably the cheapest option currently even if you do live in Europe.

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:51 pm

The auctions are online (drug wars, last bounty hunter, crime patrol, mad dog II the lost gold ):

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZttempje

I also sell a rare Zelda's adventure and a ultra rare CDI-740 player.

Next week I'll add some more games to my auctions (among them will be: de zaak van Sam, Dragaon's Lair II , Braindead 13, the Lost Ride, Creature Shock)