CDI740, Drug Wars, last bounty hunter, mad dog, Zelda, mouse

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

CDI740, Drug Wars, last bounty hunter, mad dog, Zelda, mouse

Post by XCLTempesT » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:06 pm

I'm selling some rare CDI items on ebay:

-ultra rare Philips CDI-740 player
-rare Philips CD-i mouse
-Game pad
-Peacekeeper gun
-the Last Bounty Hunter
-Drug Wars
-Crime Patrol
-Mad Dog II
-Zelda's adventure
and more

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZttempje

I will be selling more items next week (among them the lost ride, Creature Shock, de zaak van Sam, Dragon's Lair II and Braindead 13)
Last edited by XCLTempesT on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:55 pm

You've sold quite a lot, Bernard. Have you saved all the images you took from those items? I'd like to build a CD-i image library of all those items you've sold!

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:58 pm

I have saved the images.

But I also have all these items in my personal collection, so I can make new and better ones of any item you like

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:06 pm

Thanks, but that would make a lot of extra work which in my opinion isn't necessary, the ones you have I guess are perfect!

Perhaps the easiest way is that I send you a blanc CD addressed to myself so you only have to burn the images on it, and I pay the postal costs. Is that an idea?

Or otherwise, if you have the time, do you have an online photo-album I have with Google's Picasa? It works perfect and all the images are online. I would do the same thing so I can use them on Interactive Dreams.

Let me know your thoughts!

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:58 pm

I currently do not have a online photo album (I don't take many pictures myself). If you contact me through private message or email and tell me your address, I'll send you a CD/DVD with the pictures I currently have.

Or if you prefer, I'll investigate the picasa option, but I don't know what is in the small print.

Waarom doe ik dit in het Engels eigenlijk?
Ik wil de fotos ook best uploaden, Maar alleen als ik daarmee niet de rechten op mijn fotos vrijgeef aan iedereen (de kleine lettertjes bij online foto opslag). Ik vind het prima als je de fotos voor Interactive Dreams gebruikt, maar ik wil niet dat andere verkopers op ebay, mijn fotos ook vrijelijk mogen gebruiken. Ik heb tijd gestoken in het maken van redelijk goede foto's, en dat voordeel wil ik niet zomaar weggeven. Er worden nu namelijk al (ongevraagd) veel van mijn fotos op marktplaats en ebay door anderen gebruikt, dat wil ik niet stimuleren.