NFL Instant replay game

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
Alan_Eng
Karmic Church Disciple

NFL Instant replay game

Post by Alan_Eng » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 am

Hi everyone

Does anyone have this game and would be up for exchanging it or selling it to me?

Thanks for your time, and have a great Christmas.

Alan

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:05 pm

The NFL Instant Replay disc isn't a game, it was something like the previous Trivia Challenge disc, no? One with digital videos and you have to answer questions.

I can't find any pic on the net however. I'd prefer NFL Hall of Fame Football, that's the football sim nobody knows on CD-i. The other two are rubbish in my view. Especially because every time you play you get the same questions, there's no log in hwat questions have been used before....

But no, I don't have this Instant Replay disc for sale :) - Hey Alan, you might want to read something about these NFL trivia games on CD-i right here.

Alan_Eng
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by Alan_Eng » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:47 pm

Thanks Bas

Have a great Christmas mate, and keep up the great work for the cd-i in 2009. What I'm trying to do now is collect the games which SHOULD have been released for cd-i, and are available for pc..

So far, i have bought:-

Dame was Loaded
Microcosm
Down in the Dumps
Voyeur 2

My quest continues to find all the cd-i games. Unfortunately, Dead End, Taco's Toyroom Troopers and Tank Doodle are not available.

Alan

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:56 pm

Try Discworld!

Alan_Eng
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by Alan_Eng » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:43 am

Hi Bas

Today, I've tried to play Dame Was Loaded, Microcosm & Voyeur 2 on my pc, but cannot get any of them to work :-(

I have vista, but have tried to run each game using Windows 95 compatibility. What do you think could be wrong? I've tried running in 256 colours, as administrator, in different resolution but cannot get the games to run.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Alan

K1ngArth3r
Sum Zero Barman

Post by K1ngArth3r » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:09 pm

Alan_Eng wrote:Thanks Bas

Have a great Christmas mate, and keep up the great work for the cd-i in 2009. What I'm trying to do now is collect the games which SHOULD have been released for cd-i, and are available for pc..

So far, i have bought:-

Dame was Loaded
Microcosm
Down in the Dumps
Voyeur 2

My quest continues to find all the cd-i games. Unfortunately, Dead End, Taco's Toyroom Troopers and Tank Doodle are not available.

Alan
Are you buying these on PC or the beta versions for CDI?