22ER9051 Philips CD-I Thumbstick

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
Scaramouche
Burn:Cycle Activated

22ER9051 Philips CD-I Thumbstick

Post by Scaramouche » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:37 pm

I need to replace my 22ER9051 thumbstick which as it was the original soft mould prototype given to me by Philips it was never built to last . If anyone has got one for sale please just let me know as my 205 looks a bit sad without it ......Thanks

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Are you looking for the normal thumbstick (that was bundled with the CDI-220 and CDi210 players), or the black one that was bundled with the CDI-205?
The Black one was coated with some soft rubbery plastic, that seems to disintegrate with time. I don't think there exist any of those that are in good cosmetic condition (I have a few, but they do not look very good).
Also there are two versions: the RV6703 (with a mute button) and RV6701 (identical to the normal thumbstick with TV/CDI button)