WANTED: CDi authoring system

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
mgraffam
Burn:Cycle Activated

WANTED: CDi authoring system

Post by mgraffam » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:44 am

I'm looking to purchase a CDi authoring system. I don't need the advanced video features, so a 605/00 would be fine. If you have a more advanced CDi authoring box that you'd like to sell, I'm all ears!!

Before close of the sale, I would require that you provide detailed photos of the actual deck along with proof that it powers up and is in functioning condition.

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:16 pm

I presume with "advanced video features" you mean the MPEG functionality? That is available for any 605 model with a special version of the DV cartridges (different ROMs).

Do you need a complete authoring set? Besides the 605 this also includes a CD Drive emulator with a SCSI hard disc that you need to connect to your PC; I think the software for it works under Windows 98 but not any more recent Windows versions...

Personally I'd prefer CD-i Emulator for day-to-day development, but you still need a 605 and a few consumer players to ultimately test things on...

Kelvin
Burn:Cycle Activated

CDi authoring system

Post by Kelvin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:10 pm

CDi authoring system

I think that I may have this system in my collection.

I had purchased a system many years ago which includes manuals, 600 series equipment, mac computer.

I think I have everything except a cd burner.

I am in Canada.

Let me know what you want.

Kelvin