How much is my stuff worth?

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
Nolgthorn
Burn:Cycle Activated

How much is my stuff worth?

Post by Nolgthorn » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Hello. Soon I am planning on selling all cd-i related stuff I own but am having a hard time determining how much to sell these items for. I've looked up quite a few of these on ebay, but I can't seem to find some of the items, or I've gotten drastically varied results.

I'm located in Canada and most of the items I've bought in North america. I would really appreciate the assistance and guidance.

Philips CD-I 220 (working in like new condition)

Crime Patrol - (now on ebay)
The Apprentice
Who Shot Johnny Rock
Burn: Cycle
Mad Dog McCree
Jeopardy
Laser Lords
Mad Dog 2: The Lost Gold - (now on ebay)
Litil Divil
The Last Bounty Hunter - (now on ebay)
Voyeur
Thunder in Paradise

I've also got the revolver and handheld remote. I'm really at a loss as to how much to sell all this stuff for.
Nolgthorn wrote:I wanted to let you guys know that the system and the rest of my stuff is available on ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0489614958
Philips CDI CD-I 220 Nearly-new. Comes with GAMES woooh
Update ^^^^^^^^

So buy my stuff if you want to buy it. :wink: thanks
Last edited by Nolgthorn on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:54 pm

All those games are pretty common except The Last Bounty Hunter which is fairly desirable and can sell for more than your average CD-i game. Mad Dog 2 less so but it can still command a good price. The 220 is fairly common as far as players go nothing too special. I'm not sure how to equate prices to Canadian Dollars to be honest, but it might be an idea to sell the two games I mentioned seperate from a bundled deal if you had that in mind.

K1ngArth3r
Sum Zero Barman

Post by K1ngArth3r » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:27 pm

I would say all the American Laser Games titles you have there can fetch quite a bit on ebay, I've seen Crime Patrol go for £20 before if not more.

I would sell all the ALG titles seperate at auction and see what happens.

Nolgthorn

Post by Nolgthorn » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 am

Thank you for your suggestions, I have put the laser games on ebay for now. I'll hopefully have the system up and the rest of the games soon... the 220 I have is in perfect condition, it was still in plastic packaging 2 years ago when I got it.

Does that make it more rare at all?

I'm moving soon I'm so sad to see all of my beautiful CD-I stuff go. :oops:

Crime Patrol
Mad Dog 2 Lost Gold
Last Bounty Hunter

Nolgthorn

Post by Nolgthorn » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:20 pm

HELLO

I wanted to let you guys know that the system and the rest of my stuff is available on ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0489614958
Philips CDI CD-I 220 Nearly-new. Comes with GAMES woooh