CD-i and game lot (all Zeldas, Hotel Mario, and more!)

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
Vance
Burn:Cycle Activated

CD-i and game lot (all Zeldas, Hotel Mario, and more!)

Post by Vance » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:50 am

Hi, I post over on the 3DO boards, for those of you who aren't doubling. I own a game shop in downtown Los Angeles and got a rather unique opportunity to purchase a CD-i with about eight games.

Sadly I'm closing down and have never dealt with this system to boot, but I thought I might act as an intermediary if anybody here wants it. Since I haven't worked with the system, I have no idea what the value is. So I figured I might just take bids in this thread, unless this kind of thing is frowned upon. If it's okay, I'll get a list and proceed.

What I know right now is that he has a CD-i with two controllers and "a few other accessories". He estimates that he has eight games, and here's the cool part: They're all in the box with manual and so on.

Since I'm an intermediary, I can't guarantee a sale if the prices coming in are too low for my customer's taste. On your behalf, I WILL test all items to insure working order and report on the condition before taking any payment.

Hope that's all kosher with you guys.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:19 am

Hello, of course that's OK, it is what this subforum is meant for :)
Welcome, and sad to hear you have to close your gameshop. I always hunt for those shops when I'm anywhere far away. Do you have a picture of how the shop looks like? Or does it have a website?

Trev
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Trev » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:49 am

Vance, I'd probably be interested in a controller (depending on the type) Pm me on either board if you weren't planning on selling everything in one lot.

K1ngArth3r
Sum Zero Barman

Post by K1ngArth3r » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm not interested (Due to shipping costs) but would be could to see pictures of the items for sale so people can see the condition.

birdman55
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by birdman55 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:57 am

Is this still available? Any idea on an asking price? Also where are you based out of so I could estimate shipping costs.

I would be very interested in this if I could afford the asking price.