MAKING THE GRADE GAME FOR SALE

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
cdi12345
Burn:Cycle Activated

MAKING THE GRADE GAME FOR SALE

Post by cdi12345 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:19 am

Making the grade is listed on ebay , it is quite expensive but you can always make an offer.
It is super rare and very rarely comes up for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PHILIPS-CDI-MAKIN ... 3368b1680a
BRAND NEW CDI STOCK
visit www.philipscdi.co.uk

Trev
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Trev » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:11 am

I was just watching a vid of this game on youtube and thought it was cool to see that the chief executive is the same actor that plays Mr. Body in the 2 clue games. 8)

Alan_Eng
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by Alan_Eng » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Yes well spotted Trev! Don't make a mistake in the game otherwise he'll fire you! He takes no prisoners.

Great game this one, I think one of the best cd-i games made. I know that Shroo-man really likes it too. Haven't seen him for ages - has anyone had contact with him?

Alan

tinkercdi

Making The Grade

Post by tinkercdi » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:32 pm

hi i am the person who bought this game, i have been searching for this title for some time now and had to have it. it seems to be a unique management simulator that is a rarity on the cdi.
"like tennis!"

Alan_Eng
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by Alan_Eng » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Congratulations hope you enjoy the game. Let us know how you get on with it...

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 am

nice find, really great game when you get into it. although its annoying if you have a scratched disc it will unexpectedly just quit and if you haven't saved it you gotta start again. also parts where it is scratched you will never see those movies because it just keeps quitting when it gets to that part. if you have a good working copy I highly recommend you back up the ROM and upload it to a ROM site or torrent. otherwise this game could be easily lost forever. i've tried to back up my copy but so many errors come up

Trev
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Trev » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Yeah, I've notieced that problem w/a few fmv games. You can advacne fairly far, but one well placed scratch can grind it to a halt. :(

brento

Post by brento » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 am

Shroo-man wrote:]if you have a good working copy I highly recommend you back up the ROM and upload it to a ROM site or torrent. otherwise this game could be easily lost forever.
yes! this would be greatly appreciated!!