Bug Report

Blog full of information on CD-i and how Philips ambitious interactive idealism reverberates throughout the world of technology to this day and age. With commentary from developers through sales personal and even game testers, Interactive Dreams offers plenty of insight and retrospective analysis.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Bug Report

Post by Bas » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:21 pm

Perhaps due to my own limited knowledge about website building and computers, I still discover some bugs in Interactive Dreams, and only in Internet Explorer. In Firefox or Opera I have no problems browsing through the website. Still I like to get these bugs out of it.

Today I noticed a new one, apparently in the post about Sargon Chess. In IE, after that post nothing is loaded anymore, and the right sidebar is also skipped. Weird. If you have any clue why this is happening, please let me know!

Also the Read More links don't work in IE, and the complete content is shown right away. This is no real problem to me, it just takes a little longer to load.

In the end, it's a very nice teaching period for me to find out more about how this stuff works, but if you have some tips on how to improve the site, I'm open for your comments!

Edit: I found a missing tag in the Sargon Chess post, which caused the problem. Amazing how one little tag messes up the website like that! Solved!