Site enhancements

Blog full of information on CD-i and how Philips ambitious interactive idealism reverberates throughout the world of technology to this day and age. With commentary from developers through sales personal and even game testers, Interactive Dreams offers plenty of insight and retrospective analysis.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Site enhancements

Post by Bas » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:16 pm

a quick line to tell you about some new code on the website. I'm continually improving the website with new wizardry thanks to a lot of friends who have more experience with Blogger and website building in general. I especially like the new Table of Contents link at the top right which will ease your search to anything you can find ont his site, like game reviews, behind the scenes of CD-i developers and info about unreleased CD-i games. Read on to find out about the latest website news.

First of all, thanks to a fellow CD-i member we mirrored the complete image archive of Interactive Dreams in the so-called "Interactive Dreams Image Archive". You can find it in the left sidebar. Click on the picture and you'll enter the gallery where you can find all the pictures EVER used in interactive Dreams. A very nice add to browse to some pictures you're looking for!

Also very interesting is the new Table of Contents which is a little "beta" at the moment but it works pretty nice already. Click the TOC link and the index will appear at the top of the page. Easily filter on date, label or title to search for the content you're looking for! try it, you'll love it!

Last but not least we've created a Google based CD-i search engine. This will help you to look for all CD-i related content on the web, including every CD-i website available on the web! You can find the engine in the right sidebar. Again, try it, and you can find everything that is available on the web about CD-i! It's a lot better than just Google because of loads of useless links and irrelevant search results. With focussed attention to the websites available, Google knows where to look, all thanks to a custom built search engine by Interactive Dreams.

Now you can watch a continuously updated CD-i games review index by viewing the Table of Contents and filter the review label only!

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Re: Site enhancements

Post by Devin » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:49 pm

Bas wrote:Now you can watch a continuously updated CD-i games review index by viewing the Table of Contents and filter the review label only!
That's really cool, easy to navigate now! :D

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:38 pm

yeah, very nice!