cdi_fanclub@ilse.nl

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

cdi_fanclub@ilse.nl

Post by Bas » Tue May 09, 2006 8:15 pm

I have now received three emails from different people who couldn't access this address anymore, all of them specifically wanting dutch support. They figured out this address from the internet (from cdi.eigenstart.nl I suppose) but apparently the mail bounces. I'm not sure why and what as I thought the CD-i Fanclub was shut down a long time ago, but again, I hope when Terratron will show his face again he will solve it. In the meantime, they discovered our email. Bravo.

Natuurlijk spreken we ook Nederlands......

TerraTron
Burn:Cycle Activated

Yep....

Post by TerraTron » Fri May 12, 2006 9:32 pm

Hey guy's the email provider ilse shut the mail service down.....

s.a.p. I will have another acount......

Sorry, but I didn't noticed they ended the service because I was for the second time for a week in the hospital....

There are some thing more important then CD-i like my health my wife and my kids.....
We don't want to link everything... Just index..

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Fri May 12, 2006 10:27 pm

Sounds serious man! Hope everything turns out okay.
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sat May 13, 2006 4:18 pm

Hi Arno, ofcourse we all know about that, but you can't expect the whole community to find out about that automatically.

I would advice just to change the email that appears on your site to a valid account. That is, as long as you are willing and able to support the people contacting it.

take care ...