Donations to the CD-i community

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Donations to the CD-i community

Post by Bas » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:14 pm

If you have something you want to donate to the cd-i community, like titles, magazines, advertisements, your own reviews and all information regarding cd-i, we have both correspondence addresses to send it to. Please drop an email by bas@cdinteractive.co.uk and i'm sure we can work it out.
Correspondence addresses are in the netherlands, but i guess also UK is fine, but this just popped in my head so replies will follow.

Maybe a shot in the air, but i'm sure lots of people have great things about cd-i, gathering dust right now!

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:14 pm

If you can produce your own digital resources for submission then that's always more than welcome be it PDF, JPEG, BMP, DOC or TXT format anything you feel is applicable to this network. On the one hand we have the technical resource ICDIA and the other a media focused Black Moon Project, so a home for everything basically!!