My CDi collection has it's own album now in my Room of Doom

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
thomas
Softech Recruit

My CDi collection has it's own album now in my Room of Doom

Post by thomas » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:37 pm

showing the collection of all games in one picture doesn't do it justice.
here's a cleaned up version of my CDi collection.
I hope i can add more titles soon (and a boxed CDi).

http://videogamecollectors.com/gallery/album1-for-Tom

just scroll down to the Philips CDi section and click

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:28 am

Nice :shock:

That's a whole lot better than just putting them in boxes in the basement gathering dust!

rupert
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by rupert » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:00 pm

Hi Tom, thats a really amazing collection you have there spanning a wide range of formats..

Would you be interested in selling me your Sega Master System Lucky Dime Caper box set. I do have one in very good condition but i notice yours is new. I'd offer a good price.

thomas
Softech Recruit

Post by thomas » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:30 pm

Hello,
sorry no, I'm a collector not a seller (did it once (selling a collection), never recovered)

rupert

Post by rupert » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:01 pm

thomas wrote:Hello,
sorry no, I'm a collector not a seller (did it once (selling a collection), never recovered)
No worries :)

I think I may photograph my CDI collection on the weekend. Is there a specific section here for that or do I just make my own thread for it?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:14 am

Either add to an existing thread (use the search function) or start a new thread, no problem: that's what a forum is meant for ;)

WindowsKiller
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by WindowsKiller » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:55 pm

Nice stuff you have there, thomas. :) I'm trying for weeks now to get my collection up at the Room of Doom as well, but their server is so slow that I can't even log in most of the time.

rupert

Post by rupert » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:52 pm

WindowsKiller wrote:Nice stuff you have there, thomas. :) I'm trying for weeks now to get my collection up at the Room of Doom as well, but their server is so slow that I can't even log in most of the time.
yeah i noticed it was very slow. i'd half decided to post my stuff there then put a link here instead of using photobucket or whatever but if it's taking weeks to put it on then... :?

i have all my master system collection pics hosted here..click! but its sega 8 bit specific so I cant add other stuff :cry: