CD-i Playing Cards???

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.

CD-i Based Playing Cards

Yay
89%
Nay
11%

Total votes: 9

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:07 pm

Well funnily enough neither have I and just did a goolge on it and the only thing that turned up was CD-i :? then again I just remembered there werent enough characters in the game to actually amake a suit of cards let alone a deck.

[EDIT]

Okay heres a rough concept for the Back of the cards, namely the easy part lol.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:02 pm

That looks great! I prefer the blue, seeing as it's the colours of my #1 football team :wink:

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:20 pm

Well I just did blue and red as they are the "standard" colours for the backs of cards although my personal favourite is black but I havent got round to that one yet.. and well I personally can't stand football :P.

rdjnl
Softech Recruit

Post by rdjnl » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:45 pm

Have you made any progress with the playing cards, tgn_rogue?

(Sorry for my impatience, but I really liked your idea :P )

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:02 pm

Hello, yea I am making some progress, but due to things like, frantically looking for work and having to look after my great-grandma who got hit by a car and subsequently broke her arm and injured her lower back they are taking a little longer than I'd hoped.