what do you think of .....

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

what do you think of .....

Post by Shroo-man » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:37 pm

I made a short blog about the CD-i to help educate the masses and It was chosen to appear on the front page of http://www.rfgeneration.com/

Obviously it's nothing you guys wouldn't already know. If you want though check it out tell us if its any good or no

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:37 pm

Nice, and there will be a part 2? Did you make those pics by yourself? I mean, you own a DVS CD-i?

CD-i will always be the ancestor of virtually everything around CD based gaming.

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:23 am

Yeah there will be a part 2 once I've played some of the better games. On that note I have a question about the peacekeeper - will it work on a plasma screen TV? I did make one photo myself, the DVS VE-200 is coming in the mail :D .

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:34 am

the short answer is yes, the CD-i gun will work on all TV's

That's indeed different than other lightguns! If you want to know the details behind this, check out this post