adult software

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

adult software

Post by Shroo-man » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:09 pm

CD-I

Night in Nylon City, A
Strip Poker Live
Strip Poker Pro
Vegas Girls
Voyeur
Uncover Featuring Tatjana

DIGITAL VIDEO

Joy of S*x, The
Loving for a Lifetime
Playboy's Complete Massage
Secrets of Tatjana

PHOTO-CD

Playboy Playmate Parade

what other adult software was available on the CD-i? I only know of these few titles.
Last edited by Shroo-man on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:39 pm

You'll love Paradise Arena on CD-i

thomas
Softech Recruit

Post by thomas » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:53 pm

Loving for a lifetime:

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:41 am

yeah paradise arena looks good, is it hard to play in japanese? is that a normal cd-i game or a photo cd game? how hard is it to find?

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:29 am

Just because a game is in another language doesnt usually become much of a barrier to enjoying it or so ive found, it depends on how the game works and then its just an option of remembering what options have what effect on the game, thats how I used to manage to play Tokkimeki Memorial imported on Snes haha.

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:08 am

yeah thats true. I really enjoy playing SD The Great Battle 3 and Sonic Wings on SNES, both are in japanese. the first is a beatemup and the other is a shooter though, so the writing doesn't make too much difference.

btw thomas i saw your room of doom - nice cd-i collection. what does that tutorial disc do?

thomas
Softech Recruit

Post by thomas » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:01 am

Shroo-man wrote:
btw thomas i saw your room of doom - nice cd-i collection. what does that tutorial disc do?
Thx,
tutorial disc, I wished I remember. Only ever booted it up once many years ago

romanoaj
Burn:Cycle Activated

Re: adult software

Post by romanoaj » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:11 pm

Shroo-man wrote:
what other adult software was available on the CD-i? I only know of these few titles.
Apparently many of seemingly benign CD-i titles have adult themes, even if they're subtle. Interactive Dreams just unveiled the Apprentice cheats that reveal naked young ladies. Lucky Luke is bedecked with anime girls in bloomers. Laser Lords has every perversion imaginable, even without nudity. Whenever I watch the infomercials for the CD-i from the early 1990s that tout the system as a family machine, I think fondly of these games.
Adam J. Romano
(gamer with not enough time to play games)

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:50 pm

yeah I have the Apprentice its great, really difficult though. anyone got tips for passing the giant walrus it seems dam near impossible? I can't play Lucky Luke because he's too dam lanky! he takes up like half the screen which makes it dam near impossible for me to enjoy. I want to get laser lords it sounds decent and im an adventure fan.

Bas - you're a tricky one! :wink: Paradise Arena isn't a CD-i game is it?? http://pc98.acheronx.com/parena.html its a game for the NEC PC98, how come it will work on CD-i what kind of format is it? is must be one of the other supported formats like Photo CD or something right? come on don't hold out Bas, you should tell your fellow CD-i'ers if some PC98 games can be played on a CD-i.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:34 pm

Shroo-man wrote:Bas - you're a tricky one! :wink: Paradise Arena isn't a CD-i game is it??
Hello Shroo-man, I gathered some info and posted it at Interactive Dreams!

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:02 pm

thanks, you're a legend Bas! :D just the information I was looking for