CDI shmups?

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Vincent XIII
Softech Recruit
Location: InASmallCornerAlone... NOT im not an emo or anything! or am i?idonthaveaprobwithemostheyaresexyLOL

CDI shmups?

Post by Vincent XIII » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:09 am

i was wondering if there are any shmups on the cdi

for some reason i decided that im in love with shmups lately and imported a ps2 for DoDonPachi Dai-Ou-Jou, Mushihimesama, Ibara, Homura and ESPgaluda...

and was wondering if there were any shooters more... old school on the cdi
Happy Today! and remember Santas watching you! and he has a shotgun he uses on the bad kids XDDD

K1ngArth3r
Sum Zero Barman

Post by K1ngArth3r » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:54 am

The only one's I know of are Chaos Control, Creature Shock which are on rails shoot'em up and obviously the one's featured on Arcade Classics.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:28 pm

2D shooters:
-Alien Gate
-Tetsuo Gaiden
-Steel Machine
-Calaga & Galaxian on Arcade Classics
-one game in Family Games

3D
-Solar Crusade
-Chaos Control
-Kether

something like that?

Vincent XIII
Softech Recruit
Location: InASmallCornerAlone... NOT im not an emo or anything! or am i?idonthaveaprobwithemostheyaresexyLOL

Post by Vincent XIII » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:38 am

thanks guys!

i really need more CDI games, any recomendations?

so far i just have the 3 zelda cdi games and hotel mario and the proto for super marios wacky worlds burned onto a cdr
Happy Today! and remember Santas watching you! and he has a shotgun he uses on the bad kids XDDD