help with adventure games

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

help with adventure games

Post by Shroo-man » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:15 am

need some help with these games

Secret Mission - The stupid musical code near the end, I can't work it out! I hate these dam puzzles in adventure games I figured everything else up to that point myself though. So anyone know the code?

Sam's Case (De Zaak van Sam) - How do you hear those two guys tell you the code? I did it before once but I have no idea how? I try everything and get all the items but still I only hear that stupid Polish joke! Just a small hint for this one please

yokohama
Burn:Cycle Activated

Re: help with adventure games

Post by yokohama » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Last edited by yokohama on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:30 am

No puzzles so far besides doing things in the right order?? or whatever you have to do get the code. There are items though although you can't check you're inventory. I quite like it - it's a funny and entertaining interactive movie. If only someone knew how to get that dam code.............

tlh
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by tlh » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 am

Do you know how to turn on english subtitles in De Zaak Van Sam? I push the button at the title screen but still can't see english subtitles. What are you playing this game on, a crt or lcd? If I knew what you were playing the game on it might help me figure out why my screen is akward and blocks the subtitles. thanks, tlh