ITT: Hotel Mario errors and mistakes

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
trav1085
Burn:Cycle Activated

ITT: Hotel Mario errors and mistakes

Post by trav1085 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:54 am

I found some errors in Hotel Mario and thought I would point them out, and start a thread if anybody has other errors. Because Hotel Mario is pretty epic even though it's an old game on an obsolete console.

In the credits, "Voice Talent" lists Mark Graue. Even though after searching his name, I'm pretty sure they're talking about Marc Graue.

Now in one of the cutscenes, this one is more obvious that the credits as not everybody has seen the credits as I did. You'll notice that the outlet in which the Toasters are plugged into changes. It's best shown with a picture:

1st time the outlet is shown
2nd time it is shown.

TheCDiFanboy92
Softech Recruit

Re: ITT: Hotel Mario errors and mistakes

Post by TheCDiFanboy92 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:41 am

trav1085 wrote:I found some errors in Hotel Mario and thought I would point them out, and start a thread if anybody has other errors. Because Hotel Mario is pretty epic even though it's an old game on an obsolete console.

In the credits, "Voice Talent" lists Mark Graue. Even though after searching his name, I'm pretty sure they're talking about Marc Graue.

Now in one of the cutscenes, this one is more obvious that the credits as not everybody has seen the credits as I did. You'll notice that the outlet in which the Toasters are plugged into changes. It's best shown with a picture:

1st time the outlet is shown
2nd time it is shown.
nice find man! good job :wink:
and welcome to the forum :wink: