Making the Grade and P.A.W.S. screenshots

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
j_eits
Burn:Cycle Activated

Making the Grade and P.A.W.S. screenshots

Post by j_eits » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:19 pm

I've made a couple of screenshots from Making the Grade and P.A.W.S. You can find them here: http://www.videogamecollectors.com/gall ... mId=271938

The problem with Making the Grade is, that it takes ages until you really can start building a plant. So the screens are all from the intro and the very begining of the game. I hope to find some time to play the game in the near future and add some more screenshoths then.

tlh
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by tlh » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:32 am

Is PAWS as rare as making the grade? I know that Making the Grade is extremely rare, and since I have never seen PAWS, I am thinking that it is another rare title. Your lucky to have both in your collection. tlh

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:48 pm

I think it depends on were you live.

Making the grade seems a bit less rare in the UK, and PAWS is more common in the Netherlands for example.

cool pictures btw

Alan_Eng
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by Alan_Eng » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:36 am

Making the Grade was only available via special order in the UK, as it was produced by BP (British Petroleum).

P.A.W.S. I think is very rare - I've seen about 5 copies on e-bay over the years. It was released in 1998 but wasn't even available through McNo, who stocked pretty much everything!

Now I've never seen ''The Number Factory'' anywhere, and I believe this had some ''interactive number games'' included. Anyone have this?