Bradley fighting machine

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Frustrated
Burn:Cycle Activated

Bradley fighting machine

Post by Frustrated » Sun May 30, 2010 8:26 pm

i posted a thread about it a few months back, showing an actual cd-i disk that was used by the U.S. army to train tank personal. I actually, believe it or not, just managed to get a copy of the disk.

it's not incredibly thought out. it's mostly videos, which you can see they were quick to produce. A couple quizzes are on there too, which automatically saves your score to your CD-i so your drill Sergent can check how your doing. Of course this isn't logical. in the videos, it shows all the trainees using a CD-i 350. so you know what that means... pop out the batteries for 5 minutes if you score bad, then retake the test. And even if some of them did have 450s or 220s, it wouldn't be hard to go in and delete the score's manually. All the tests were incredibly easy though, i aced them all.

anything else about it anyone wants to know?