Where is your CD-i hooked up?

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Gaara
Softech Recruit

Post by Gaara » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:50 am

My bedroom is really two rooms that were combined. In the "original" part of the room (where the bed is), is where the handhelds, the Wii, Dreamcast (almost never use this, must expand my wimpy Dreamcast game collection) and VirtualBoy are.

The other part of the bedroom is where the where the CD-i, Sega Saturn (Saturn and CD-i are right next to each other. They have become good friends though like every system, they bully the Tiger Game.com that I have), MegaDrive, SEGA SC-3000H, Atari 7800, Intellivision (hooked up to an old fake-woodgrain TV, yay), and Master System (on that same woodgrain TV using some RF splitter or something).

My digital camera likes to distort images.

K1ngArth3r
Sum Zero Barman

Post by K1ngArth3r » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 am

That's true, I already have a stack downloaded from years ago but never burned them... That gives me something to do this weekend at least :-)

K1ngArth3r
Sum Zero Barman

Post by K1ngArth3r » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 am

Thanks for sharing a picture Gaara :)

Kempyt
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Kempyt » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Here is my set up, in my lounge

Very black lol :D

2 by kempy81, on Flickr
Top 3 games - 7th Guest, Dimo’s Quest, Pinball

K1ngArth3r
Sum Zero Barman

Post by K1ngArth3r » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:46 pm

That CD-i doesn't look out of place at all!

Really nice setup :)

Kempyt
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Kempyt » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 pm

cheers,

I use my CD-i for listening to allot of music video CD's I have so like it being hooked up to the surround sound amp, also I have noticed that although most of my music video CD's are in stereo sound, the amp up scales them to surround sound so they sound good.
Top 3 games - 7th Guest, Dimo’s Quest, Pinball