For Demonstration only discs

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
iamlost
Burn:Cycle Activated

For Demonstration only discs

Post by iamlost » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Hi,
I've just been given a CD-i and a whole pile of games and was wondering if anybody could shed some light on a few discs I have.
They are plain silver discs with a the name of a game plus a red square saying not for resale for demonstration only on the bottom half.
The games are

Link the Faces of Evil
Caesars World of Boxing
Alien Gate

I've given up collecting games and was wondering if it was worthwhile keeping them or just chucking them away.

Gaara
Softech Recruit

Post by Gaara » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:30 pm

worthwhile keeping them or just chucking them away
Why chuck them away? Sell them, trade them, give them to a random stranger walking down the street wearing a fedora and whistling an off-key rendition of the theme from "The Addams Family". Just don't throw them out.

iamlost
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by iamlost » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Fair enough I just wasn't sure if it was one of those things which is worth more as a coaster than a game lol.
I've stuck up the stuff i've got in the sales sub forum if anybody is interested.