Actual releasedates

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Actual releasedates

Post by Bas » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:36 am

i was wondering if anyone knows some actual releasedates of cd-i games, like Micro Machines was released on August 15, 1995. But for most of them i have no idea.

Also i'm not really sure if USA cd-i games in the early ninetees were released a bit later or earlier comparing to their European versions.

And another thing, somewhere around 1995 real USA releases were stopped, but which games still made it in the last year..? Micro Machines was a EU only release, but Chaos Control was also released in the USA, and both games were released around the same month..

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:54 pm

Some issues of CDi Magazine published adverts with release dates for games like Burn:Cycle, although i'm not sure if this was ever the actual release date in the end. Ideally we'd be looking for some official Philips scehdule, any ex-philips Media employees lurking around :?