Alice in Wonderland and Demo CD's

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Alkene
Burn:Cycle Activated

Alice in Wonderland and Demo CD's

Post by Alkene » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Hello! I am new to this forum but I have had the CD-I since I was young and I have played several games. One game that I have just recently come back to was Alice in Wonderland-- I can not remember beating it! So I decided to play through it again and I am quite stuck. I am through the looking glass, I have a name and I am in the Crystal Castle. I have gotten the Queen Alice song but I don't know who to sing it to and I am told about a lion who I need to give the plum cake but I can't find him. I don't know where to get bread-and-buttefly or whatever I need to move the mad hatter to go up the stairs.

AND I am not even sure if I can do it! I have a demo version of the game because my uncle used to work for Phillips and got a tone of games for free. Are they the complete games or will I just be stuck forever?

Thank you for the help!

Love Shannon

EDIT: Wow I beat it. So anti climatic. The end just isn't worth it. :( But now I know where everything is on Alice in Wonderland!

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Hi Shannon,
Nice to hear you played Alice in Wonderland until the end!
The demo version games usually contain the complete game (but you know that by now...)

If you love the game, try Laser Lords, it got the same style of gameplay and I found it a lot funnier.

Alkene
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Alkene » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:19 pm

I have played Laser Lords... never was beat it though. but I always get that game confused with Zombie Dinos. Was there a lizard man who beamed you down to some planet or am I just confabulating?