Hi!

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Hawk_The_Atarian
Burn:Cycle Activated

Hi!

Post by Hawk_The_Atarian » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:42 pm

I just recently became a member here and I am a collector of video games from Norway. I was born in 1966 but it my head, I still feel like a boy when it comes to video games.

What I am after now is a complete check list of games for the CD-i ... Does one exist?

Thank you

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:51 am

It depends on what you want!
If you want a complete list of discs that are compatible with the CD-i format, I have to say no. There were too many (small) publishing deals around the world that even these days I'm surprised to find an unknown CD-i disc. Especially in the professional world en the Video CD world!

However, when you look at the CD-i as a games console and you want to collect all the games, that's the purpose of what we at Black Moon (Retail only) and Interactive Dreams (betas, prototypes as well) aim to do. Here, you can find list that are as complete as possible (but only targeted at games)

Hawk_The_Atarian
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Hawk_The_Atarian » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Bas wrote:It depends on what you want!
If you want a complete list of discs that are compatible with the CD-i format, I have to say no. There were too many (small) publishing deals around the world that even these days I'm surprised to find an unknown CD-i disc. Especially in the professional world en the Video CD world!

However, when you look at the CD-i as a games console and you want to collect all the games, that's the purpose of what we at Black Moon (Retail only) and Interactive Dreams (betas, prototypes as well) aim to do. Here, you can find list that are as complete as possible (but only targeted at games)
I am not too interested in all the movies, no ... Mainly games, but I also want stuff like Paintschool. Thanks a lot, will check out those links. Appreciate the reply