MAME Emulator guide

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
BurnCycle
Burn:Cycle Activated

MAME Emulator guide

Post by BurnCycle » Sun May 15, 2016 11:45 pm

Hello everyone, it's been a while.

First, i'm not sure if this is the right section for this post (the other section seem to be exclusively for the CDiEmu version) so if this is the wrong section my apologies.

I been trying to set up a MAME version emulator but it's been really hard to set up.
I've found this guide to set it up, but so far i've not been lucky. (Testing with Laser Lords game)

Acording to this website the game should be playable so i honestly don't know what i could be doing badly.

Anyone know any other guides or pre-made builds easier to set it up?

Thanks for any reply. :wink:

BurnCycle
Burn:Cycle Activated

Re: MAME Emulator guide

Post by BurnCycle » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:49 pm

For those interested i found this video guide that helped a lot on how to set up the emulator. (Ended up being quite easy)

Also would be interesting to create a section to discuss things related to this emulator. (discuss if games run or not, between other stuff)