Hello everyone!

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by cdifan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:08 pm

Hello and welcome back!

The community is still here, but seems awfully quiet at times...
What kind of files do you have, anything exotic there?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:34 am

Hi Omegalfa,
Nice to see you back! Your old site has a lot of good memories in my head, but I understand something like that won't happen again in our cd-i scene anymore.

It would be nice to host any old stuff you still might have here on the forum or in Interactive Dreams, which is dorming but not gone or anything.

Happy New Year! (The spam is hopefully again under control now)

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Okay, now you're making me curious :shock:

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:24 am

Hi Luis,
It's actually worth a big compliment that your did it! With a countdown timer until April Fools day, it might have turned out differently :)

I hope it will get a lot of attention and that the community will live up a bit. I saw that Paul Clarke already signed up, he is a great guy to talk to with lots of knowledge/details about CD-i.

I'm sure that, after all those years, we're different people with an even bigger nostalgic feel of what CD-i did to us in the ninetees :)