Dear Community, please help us to find Discworld on CD-i

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Dear Community, please help us to find Discworld on CD-i

Post by Bas » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Dear community,
For more than 15 years we at Interactive Dreams / The Black Moon Project are trying to trace back lost CD-i prototypes. We succeeded in quite a few: Microcosm, Treasures of Oz and The Crow are very remarkable examples of unreleased CD-i prototypes that we found back. One big title is missing and while we had so many leads to people involved in the developing proces: Discworld on CD-i is still missing and we are confident that a working prototype exists. Somewhere in an attic, in an old box, in a drawer. We need to spread the word and try to reach as many people as possible to see if we can find something back of Discworld, one of the final lost gems on CD-i.

Share the message on Facebook or any other channel and let' s try to stir up the community!

Who knows something about Discworld on CD-i?

It was developed around 1994 by Perfect 10 / Teeny Weeny Games. It was going to be published by Psygnosis. Psygnosis published one title on CD-i: Lemmings. They also left us with a prototype of Microcosm.

Find it here :)

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Re: Dear Community, please help us to find Discworld on CD-i

Post by Devin » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:07 pm

Would love to happen on Discworld CD-i some day!

Maybe a cash incentive would bring it out into the open? :D